Sunday, February 21, 2010

WOW movie, more shirts, and breaking stuff.

Back to the computer. I ordered so many t shirts that whatever sucker has to photograph and upload content on all of them is going to go nuts. Of course, that's me, so expect to see my blogs get weirder over the next few weeks. At least 50 new shirts. I am also starting some new categories, including Rare, discontinued, and out of print shirts. I will be adding more, including a few odd rock t shirts I found from a few years ago that are no longer produced.

On the weird nerd news category, it looks like Sam Raimi is directing the World of Warcraft movie. This news fills me with some mixed feelings. Before the last Spiderman I would have been very happy. Now I have major trepidations. The potential suck factor is pretty huge. I can only hope he gets Bruce Campbell to do...anything in the movie.

I had some fun earlier tonight. I am installing yet another metal shelf in my office to accommodate more t shirts. In order to fit it I am having to get rid of one of those cheap particle board desks. Rather than haul it down four flights of stairs I dropped it over the side and watched it break into a million pieces (which I then swept up). Reminds me of my first online endeavor where my friends and I would video ourselves breaking monitors and other electronics with sledgehammers and so on. Microwave ovens are freakishly tough, by the way. We posted them on a site called www.rextuff.com, which no longer exists, unfortunately. I did find this video of some guys breaking a toilet with logs. Entertaining in a weird way.



Speaking of breaking stuff, I will soon have a new blog website up, so instead of going crazy trying to keep up content on one site I will lose it on two sites. Stay tuned and prepare to laugh.

1 comment: