Friday, February 5, 2010

Dundracon, Winter Sky, Monty Python, and Vegas

Really excited about my booth at Dundracon. I will be setting up Friday the 12th and running the booth Saturday and Sunday. Joining me will be the lovely Winter Sky, a self proclaimed nerd who also happens to be a hot and all around cool chick. Stop by and say hi.



I heard that the original Resident Evil is out for Wii. What a classically awesome game. Funny thing is I started by playing Resident Evil 2 and then went back to RE1. In spite of much lower graphics and game play, RE1 creeped me out about 10 times more. Great game, and also our first introduction to the wonderfully evil Umbrella Corporation.



I am almost done with the reshooting of all my shirts project and updating the content. Check out my shirt descriptions to see new links to great sites of interest. I also just ordered some Monty Python t shirts, but unless they get here really early I won't be able to put them up before Dundra and will probably just load them up for the show. I am headed to a trade show in Las Vegas right after (see my Hangover t shirts (shameless plug)) so it might be a while, but I will get them up ASAP. Keep checking back to see when they get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment