Monday, February 8, 2010

Dr. Horrible, Grid Wall, Accidents, and new product ideas.

I was just at a friends place last night and showed her Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog. Awesome. I found a vendor who has Dr. Horrible t shirts and will be bringing them in shortly after DunDraCon. Should be great.

Trying to get everything ready for the show this weekend. It's shocking how many little dumb things you need to do a show. I predict at least four more trips to the hardware store or Office Depot before Friday. I am making my booth with

grid wall. I have used grid wall and many events and trust me, if you value your fingers never carry more than two sheets at a time. I was hoping to find some funny grid wall accidents (I have seen and experienced my share) but every site just wanted to sell me more grids. Instead I found this hilarious
accident video. What is it about a two year old girl kicking a guy in the nuts that makes me laugh so hard?



Thinking about my next round of orders. I have a number of shirts I want to bring in. Bruce Lee, the IT Crowd, and the Supernatural are at the top of my list. I am also trying to decide which direction to go outside of t shirts. I found a vendor that has some great Star Wars and Star Trek coffee mugs and shot glasses. Lunch boxes are on my mind. I will probably kill myself after figuring out how we are going to inventory them all, but buttons are on my mind too. If you have an idea or opinion as to what direction I should take please drop me an email at David@nerdkungfu.com. Thank. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment