Monday, February 22, 2010

Gama-Go, Sinderosa, and Modesto

I am really excited to upload our new Gama-Go t shirts and open up the Expensive Shirts category (as a nice contrast to the Cheap Shirts category). I am both happy and worried about this. Happy in that I think these shirts are amazing, but worried in that I am not sure if anyone will buy these shirts. On the other hand, I have dropped the price as much as I can and have a better price than any of the other sites I have seen. I hope you enjoy them.

If anyone cares, I helped kill Sinderosa 25 man last night. We are only the 3 Horde guild on our server to do it. We then wiped miserably against Arthas for a while and called it. I expect some long, painful raids coming up against him, but am happy to be really progressing.

I am driving to Modesto, Ca today for work. Who says I don't get to go the fun cities? Honestly, I can't think of or find anything interesting about Modesto. However, the local paper, the Modesto Bee, has a huge section of weird news of the world. Check it out.



Check out all my blogs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment