Thursday, February 11, 2010

Images done, loading up for Dundra, and goals for this year.

Finally got all the new photos done. I can't say they are really good; instead, lets just say they suck less. I added a ton of closeup shots so if you are looking at a detailed shirt be sure to click on the different shots. Now I can work on the new headers and category pics.

All that will have to wait as now I have to go get everything ready for DunDraCon. I need to make about 10 different signs, forms, make sure my lame laptop works, get change for the cash box, get change, and load all that stuff in my poor car. Plus the Monty Python shirts just arrived and I have to upload them at some point.

It's exciting though, and after I finished the images I did a count and found I have 196 shirts on this site. Once I add the new Monty Python shirts I will have over 200. I think at that point I will celebrate by doing my first ever newsletter, so if you aren't on our mailing list get on it soon.

My goal is to have 300 shirt by mid summer and 500 by holiday. Of course by that time my tiny warehouse will be buried, but I think the key to success wit this business is going to be variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment