Sunday, February 14, 2010

First day of Dundracon, Wolfman, and Las Vegas coming up.

First day of DunDraCon and I have to say I am really happy. Sales were brisk, but more importantly I talked to a ton of people who seemed really into what we were doing. Winter Sky was great, and proved to the world that she is a true nerd by talking LARP, RPG, and even Warhammer (apparently at one point she had a Bretonnian army that she painted herself. Also, props to my good friends at Endgame for some very good advice on how to best work the show. They are veterans of about a thousand game conventions.

To my surprise, my best selling shirt was the Conan What is Best In Life shirt. I thought Monty Python would be best but that one sold great. I am pretty much sold out of it but will hopefully get some more in next week.

Just heard an interview with Benicio Del Torro about Wolfman. I want to see it. On Tuesday I head to Las Vegas for a trade show where I will be picking out a ton of new shirts. Maybe I'll see it out there and one of the really nice theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment